Personalitytraining with Horses

Workshops as well as individual sessions:

Leadership-Seminars

What you’ll learn:

  • Assertiveness
  • Team-Building
  • Emotional Fitness
  • Nonverbal Communication (between horses and people)
  • Innovation
  • Conflict Resolution
  • Management Skills

No matter at which level you currently are, as a manager you’ll learn how you’re perceived by your co-workers and as a co-worker you’ll learn to deal more effectively with your colleagues and superiors.
In short: you’ll improve your management and social skills.

Personal Development

What you’ll learn:

  • Relationship enhancement
  • Emotional Fitness
  • Mindfulness
  • Personal empowerment, delegation of responsibility
  • Energy work and Bio-feedback
  • Authentic Community Building
  • Intuition
  • Inter-specific communication (with Horses and People)
  • Creativity

If your interest lies in horses or your personal development – or both – the seminars will give you many different tools which will make it easier for you to get through life. The steps you’ll learn will help you experience nature, your creativity, openness and live-source in a new way.
Even life with your 2 and 4-legged animals will present itself in a new light.

Horse experience isn’t a prerequisite. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to professionals.

Why work with horses at all?

Horses always let you know when you’re not being authentic. They mirror your strengths and weaknesses and their honest and positive disposition makes them perfect for the work. It’s impossible to lie to a horse, because they can see right through you and know how you feel, no matter what you try to show on the outside. Working with horses will quickly teach you how others perceive you.

When the horses change their behaviour, you’ll know that something within you has changed as well. Among people, only 10% of communication is verbal, which leaves 90% to non-verbal intelligence, which our modern society isn’t very well equipped to identify. Horses on the other hand are remarkably efficient in recognizing the feelings and intentions behind our words, which makes them super-genius authentication-meters.

Horses also have an amazing 4 step-system that can teach us a lot in our every-day life. They are masters in reading body language and in analyzing feelings. But you’ll hear all about that in the seminar.

You see - there is a lot to learn from horses. And lucky for us they are more than willing to teach us their abilities with joy and patience.

I’m looking forward to hear from you soon, and to guide you on your way
to become truly authentic.




back to top


Rebenstrasse 2 8307 Effretikon | Telefon und Fax: 052 385 14 12 | Mobile: 076 337 52 82 | Email: mail@von-pferden-lernen.ch

Design by m-webdesign